by trumeta | December 18, 2023
Caramel Iced Mushroom Coffee Recipe
Indulge your senses with our decadent caramel iced coffee recipe, a beverage that perfectly captures the essence of summer indulgence. If you’ve been wondering how to make an iced caramel coffee that stands out, this is your answer.
Featuring a unique blend of earthy mushroom coffee taste, swirled with rich, velvety caramel, each glass is a work of art. This caramel iced coffee is not just a drink; it’s an experience that entices with its layered beauty and satisfies with its creamy texture and sweet, luxurious taste.
Whether you’re seeking a morning wake-up or an afternoon delight, this coffee concoction is sure to impress. Follow our simple steps to create a café-quality caramel iced coffee at home, complete with a frothy top and a drizzle of golden caramel that promises a sweet escape with every sip.
- 240 ml (1 cup) of brewed Trumeta Mushroom Coffee, cooled
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of caramel syrup, plus extra for drizzling
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) of milk or a dairy-free alternative
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream for topping (optional)
- Brew your coffee and let it cool.
- In a tall glass, drizzle caramel syrup around the inside for a decorative effect.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes to about halfway.
- Pour the milk over the ice.
- Slowly add the cooled mushroom coffee, creating a layered effect.
- Top with whipped cream and an extra drizzle of caramel syrup, if desired.
- Serve with a straw and enjoy!
Enjoyed the coffee? Do not forget to check our other recipes:
Estimated Nutritional Value
- Calories: 180 kcal
- Protein: 2 g
- Fatty acids: 3 g (if using whole milk; varies with milk alternatives)
- Carbohydrates: 35 g (Sugars: 30 g from the caramel syrup)
- Fiber: 0 g
- Sodium: 105 mg
Caramel Iced Mushroom Coffee Recipe FAQs
is there a dairy free caramel iced coffee recipe alternative?
For a dairy-free version, swap out the milk for almond, coconut, or oat milk, and use a dollop of coconut whipped cream. These plant-based alternatives blend seamlessly with the rich coffee and caramel, providing a creamy texture and a hint of their unique flavors, making your caramel iced coffee not just dairy-free, but deliciously inclusive.
is there a sugar-free caramel alternative for caramel iced coffee?
Yes, you can use sugar-free caramel syrup made with sweeteners like stevia, erythritol, or monk fruit. These alternatives offer the velvety caramel flavor without the sugar, making your caramel iced coffee a guilt-free pleasure. They’re widely available and tailor-made for a health-conscious lifestyle while still satisfying those sweet coffee cravings.
what mushroom powder goes best with caramel iced coffee recipe?
Lion’s mane mushroom powder is a stellar match for a Caramel Iced Coffee recipe. Its mild, slightly sweet taste pairs beautifully with the rich caramel, enhancing the drink without overpowering it, and it brings a host of potential cognitive benefits to your refreshing beverage. As it is one of the best mushrooms for mental clarity, it is not just a treat for the taste buds but also a boon for the brain.