by trumeta | January 25, 2024
Non-Alcoholic Gin and Tonic
Whether you’re avoiding alcohol or simply seeking out new flavors, this non-alcoholic gin and tonic recipe is an alternative way to enjoy a classic beverage. The recipe will guide you through a simple process on how to make a non-alcoholic gin and tonic that closely resembles the original in taste.
With a burst of citrus, a hint of raspberry sweetness, and the strong flavors of gin, this drink is a testament to the fact that mocktails can be just as satisfying as alcoholic drinks without thinking how to get rid of bloating from alcohol the next morning.
In fact, non-alcoholic gin and tonic mocktails might be good for your health. Fruits like lemons, oranges, and grapefruits, which are excellent ingredients for this mocktail, are rich in antioxidants and flavonoids.This makes them suitable for those who are following an effective fast metabolism diet.
- 60 ml (2 oz) non-alcoholic gin alternative
- 200 ml (6.7 oz) tonic water
- 10 fresh raspberries (optional)
- 10 ml (2 tsp) lemon juice
- 10 ml (2 tsp) lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Lemon and lime slices for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Fill a highball glass with ice cubes.
- In the glass, gently muddle the fresh raspberries to release their juice.
- Pour the non-alcoholic gin alternative over the raspberries.
- Add the lemon and lime juice.
- Top off with tonic water.
- Stir gently to mix the ingredients without losing the fizz.
- Garnish with slices of lemon and lime and a sprig of fresh mint.
Estimated Nutritional Value
For one serving, the estimated nutritional value is:
- Calories: 35 kcal
- Protein: 0 g
- Fatty Acids: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g (Sugars: 7 g – from the raspberries and citrus juices; tonic water may add more unless sugar-free)
- Fiber: 1 g
- Sodium: 10 mg
Explore More Refreshing Mocktails
If the Non-Alcoholic Gin and Tonic Mocktail has tickled your taste buds, you’re in for a treat! Our repertoire of mocktail recipes is a treasure trove of flavors and experiences, all sans alcohol. Find your favorite below:
- Cranberry Juice Mocktail Recipe
- Non-Alcoholic Aperol Spritz Mocktail Recipe
- Organic Red Mocktail Recipe
- Ginger Beer Mocktail Recipe
- Non-Alcoholic Espresso Martini Mocktail Recipe
- Mint Mojito Mocktail Recipe
Non-Alcoholic Gin and Tonic FAQs
Absolutely! A gin and tonic mocktail is a flavorful, non-alcoholic drink combining herbal notes, the bitterness of tonic water, and a citrus twist for a refreshing taste. It’s a great alcohol-free option offering sophisticated flavors and hydration.
Non-alcoholic gin is made by distilling botanicals like juniper and citrus in water or a non-alcoholic base. This process captures gin’s signature flavors without producing alcohol, creating a rich, spirit-free option.
To boost the nutrition of your non-alcoholic gin and tonic mocktail, try adding cucumber slices or rosemary. Supplements like Trumeta Metabolic Reds can also enhance flavor and nutritional value.