by trumeta | September 14, 2023
Mixed Berry Smoothie Recipe Without Yogurt
Embark on a revitalizing journey with our Mixed Berry Smoothie Recipe Without Yogurt, a luscious blend designed to refresh your palate
This Mixed Berry Smoothie Recipe Without Yogurt is not just a feast for the senses but a catalyst for wellness. Packed with antioxidants from a medley of berries and the natural sweetness of banana, it’s the perfect way to jump-start your day. Free from dairy, this smoothie is a fantastic option for those looking to maintain a light, plant-based diet.
Each sip might be your step towards a more energized and balanced life. Let’s explore how to reset your metabolism with this delightful, nutrient-rich blend!
Ingredients for mixed berry smoothie recipe
- 150 grams Mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries)
- 100 grams Banana, sliced (about one medium banana)
- 240 milliliters Unsweetened almond milk (1 cup)
- 15 grams Ground flaxseeds (1 tablespoon)
- 15 milliliters Honey or maple syrup (optional, for sweetness)
- 120 grams Ice cubes (or as needed)
- 1 Pack of Trumeta Reds
- Fresh berries
- Wash all the berries thoroughly and remove any stems or leaves.
- Place the mixed berries, sliced banana, almond milk, ground flaxseeds, and honey (if using) into a blender. Add Trumeta Reds powder to the mix.
- Add the ice cubes to the blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- If the smoothie is too thick, you can add a little more almond milk to reach your desired consistency.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness if needed.
- Serve the smoothie immediately, garnished with a few whole berries and a sprinkle of ground flaxseed on top.
Estimated Nutritional Value
For one serving, the estimated nutritional value is:
- Calories: ~300 kcal
- Protein: ~4 grams
- Carbohydrates: ~60 grams
- Fiber: ~9 grams
- Sugars: ~36 grams (varies with the use of honey or maple syrup)
- Fatty acids: ~4 grams
Mixed Berry Smoothie Recipe Without Yogurt FAQ
What are the main benefits of choosing a mixed berry smoothie recipe without yogurt?
Choosing a berry smoothie recipe without yogurt offers a dairy-free alternative, ideal for vegans and those with lactose intolerance. It’s rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and fiber from the berries, while also being lower in fat and potentially easier to digest, supporting a healthy metabolism.
How can I ensure the same thickness in a mixed berry smoothie recipe without yogurt as in one with yogurt?
To achieve the same thickness in a berry smoothie without yogurt, use frozen berries and a banana for creaminess. Add a tablespoon of chia seeds or ground flaxseeds to thicken the texture, and blend with minimal liquid to maintain a rich consistency.
How do I store leftover mixed berry smoothies without yogurt?
Store leftover berry smoothies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. For longer storage, freeze in an ice cube tray and then transfer to a freezer bag, allowing you to enjoy it for up to three months; just re-blend when ready to drink.